Tuesday, May 29, 2018

My Fancy Finds this week

Goodness the rain has been relentless this week! It is an Arc builders time to shine!

Brought a few new things into MFF this week and they have definitely made my list of  Fancy finds!

First! These leggings; they are compression which is something I didn't think I would like until I started to spend some time in the gym. These baby's are awesome! Thick and "tight" in all the right places!





Insulated "Beverage" Tumbler.. I chose this size and design for a few reasons!

  1. Size; love that it is easy for my hand to hold. 
  2. Design; It doesn't look like your classic "wine" tumbler or big ole beverage tumbler. This is perfect for those days when your trying to keep the beverage on the DL (down looooow) 
  3. Company; I like small companies. ;







And last but NOT least... This cute hat! I am waiting so impatiently for some sunny days!!
These hats are 100% cotton, distressed brim and adjustable backs! There are a few styles on the website to chose from, go check them out!

 

 

Thanks for stopping by! 
~Heather

What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post