Monday, July 2, 2018

July is coming in HOT...

What's up this week?!? 
We are headed into the July already! I truly can't even believe it! I'll be sporting my SIC insulated cooler for the 4th, temperatures are hovering in the 90's these days and I need all the help I can get keeping my drink cold!


I can customize these with a set of initials if you feel like you need help keeping grubby paws off your cup! AND... I am adding this option to the website as well. Coolers, tumblers, computers.... may options here!

I added this fun pencil skirt to the website last week and I personally have added it to my go-to pieces in my wardrobe! So easy to throw on and dress it up or down. I have worn it with sandals and a cute top and also worn it with slip-ons and a tshirt.

I have restocked the compression leggings for those of you waiting and I also ordered some NEEEEW colors!! I'll be showing the new colors next week... sorry to make you wait, lol.




What do you think about this article?

Previous Post

Next Post