Monday, October 3, 2011

The Dark Side of Love...and A Queen

The following Art Pendants I have named "The Dark Side of Love" series. I loved how romantic and sinister the vintage images appeared. I created my own "narration" for each of them.


...So He said in a Whisper:


21" chain, with a 1" drop pendant.
Glass Beads and and Silver tone findings.
Hand Soldered by me with my own narration. Toggle Clasp
$45
Includes shipping


She Feared the Night....


19" chain with a 1" drop pendant
Hand soldered, glass beads and silver tone findings
lobster claw clasp
$45
Includes Shipping

The Temptation was too Strong....
SOLD!

The Queen of the Dark.....

This piece is stunning on! Beautiful 27" beaded chain. Glass Czech beads, Rhinestones and silver tone findings. Little flecks of red throughout the necklace accentuate the piece beautifully!
3" pendant hand soldered and my own collage art narration. 1" drop tassel of a glass trumpet flower.
 
$75.00 
Includes Shipping 

These are 4 pieces of a 8 piece collection
I will be listing the next 6 pieces over the next 2 days.
All pieces are complete and ready to ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment